About Matt Milczarczyk
Maciej (Matt) Milczarczyk was born in Lublin, Poland. He spent his idyllic childhood in a small village called Łopiennik.
You will find Łopiennik depicted in some of the breathtaking pictures on this page graciously provided by the talented photographer Damian Dworuga. More of Damian’s work can be found here.
Matt’s family immigrated to Canada in 1989. Matt has an Honours Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Waterloo and a Bachelor of Laws Degree from Osgoode Hall Law School at York University. He was called to the Bar in 2005 and has been operating as a sole practitioner since 2008. He speaks English, French and Polish fluently and can assist clients with their legal matters in those three languages including conducting criminal and family proceedings in both of Canada’s official languages. Matt is a dedicated and hard-working lawyer with a very practical and cost-effective approach to criminal and civil litigation including family law.
Professional Membership, Employment and Volunteer Experience
- Member of the Ontario Bar (Law Society of Upper Canada – www.lsuc.on.ca)
- Member and Trustee of Waterloo Region Law Association (www.waterloolaw.org)
- Member of AJEFO – Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario (www.ajefo.ca)
- Past instructor at Conestoga College – developed and taught two courses for future law clerks – Real Estate and Small Claims Court Procedure
- Volunteer, instructor and judge in Undergraduate Mock Trials Canada civil and criminal trial competitions held at the University of Waterloo