Affordable Kitchener Legal Services
My practice is focused on 3 core areas.
But I’m always happy to hear your case in a consultation to understand if I may be able to help you with your legal matter. The legal services in Kitchener, Waterloo, and Wellington I can help with include, but are not limited to, some of the matters outlined below:
I have vast and varied experience in all aspects of family law. I am a fierce advocate for my client when negotiating and litigating the very personal and emotional disputes and arrangements which lie at the heart of every family law practice. I can assist you with:
- separation agreements
- marriage and domestic contracts
- trust and property agreements in the family law context
- court applications, motions and trials in respect of all family law issues including but not limited to custody, access, child support, spousal support, equalization and trust claims
I have represented clients charged with a variety of criminal offences and am well versed in all aspects of criminal litigation including securing bail, detailed review of disclosure before advising you on your options, formal and informal diversions, guilty pleas, sentencing, pre-trial motions, Crown and judicial pre-trials, preliminary hearings, trials and appeals.
- sexual assault
- assaults, assaults causing bodily harm, mischief, criminal harassment, uttering threats and all offences arising in the domestic context
- fraud, theft, conversion, false pretences, personation, credit card offences
- impaired operation of motor vehicles and “over 80” offences
- trafficking and possession of substances controlled under the Controlled Drug and Substances Act
- weapons offences
- breaking and entering, robbery, conspiracy
- dangerous driving, failure to remain at the scene of the accident
Wills and powers of attorney are particularly important documents which every person, regardless of age should have prepared – they are not required to be prepared by a lawyer but given the very specific formality imposed on them by our law, it is most prudent to have a lawyer prepare them for you.